Date: Monday, 25 May 2020
10:00 AM -
Okotoks Public Library
Curbside Hold Pickup will be offered on select days and times by appointment only.
- Select a date.
- Scroll down the page and complete the registration form (You should receive a confirmation email for your booking).
- Drop by the library during the 2-hour time period on your selected date to pick up your library items.
Online registrations will close at 9:00pm on the day prior to pickup.
Only one member from each household is permitted to pick up library items.
During the allotted 2-hour time period, approach the front entrance of the library. Show library staff your library barcode and pick up your items from the assigned table. Your items are already checked out to you.
Please ensure you maintain proper social distancing measures (2 metres)
- The Okotoks Public Library can not guarantee the sanitization of library items. Please handle them with caution.
- The COVID-19 virus can survive up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to 2-3 days on plastic and stainless steel. As books cannot be effectively cleaned and disinfected, it may be wise to store books for a minimum of 24 hours before use.
- Patrons should be advised to wash hands before and after handling books and other items, avoid touching their face while reading and to avoid sneezing or coughing onto the page while reading.
- Patrons who are immune compromised or otherwise susceptible to COVID-19 infection should not take out items from the library.