The following restrictions apply to any indoor facility that does not implement the restrictions exemption program.
1. Capacity restricted to 1/3 fire code occupancy. Maximum capacity is 137 people.
2. Attendees must be with household members only, or 2 close contacts if they live alone.
3. Masks and 2-metre physical distancing required. If you are unable to wear a mask we offer curbside pickup as a reasonable accommodation. Please view our Bylaw 13 - Public Admittance to and Public Conduct in the Okotoks Public Library for more details.
4. All in-person programming has been cancelled.
5. Study room access will be limited to household members only or individuals and 2 close contacts if they live alone.
6. Library tours have been cancelled.
7. Meeting Room bookings are not available.
A full list of the temporary restrictions can be found here: https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-public-health-actions.aspx